Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Toyota 90C-V 1990

I have had this model sitting for over a year and decieded to complete it as a break from the other stuff i was doing. I can sure tell, it really has some stinky issues, seam and the like. I have, quite possibly, tried it fix it 2 dozen times with no luck. I just don't get it. No matter everytime I try to fix it now, I screw up something else. I say to my self, self, screw it ... let er go, git it done.

Maybe I will try to fix it later, or build a new one would have taken less time. I hope that at some point I can figure out these things. Mostly it has got to do, I beleive with normal, projection and smoothing. These are commands in zMod that I use to finish up the model. Now it seems to me AC3D porbably has the same, i just haven't found it yet.

No comments: