Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1990 WSPC

Something I have been thinking about for a while. I love the Group C cars and 1990 in many ways had to be the best year for these beauties. There was a large contingent of "Factory" cars and some of the slickest cars yet. I am planning to include many of the key cars in the set and have modelling well underway.

The Toyota's, (warts and all), are well underway, as can be seen in preview. I plan to do the 36 and 37 cars prior to release ... somewhere.

Planned
In the "paint shed".
2 Toyota's,

Modelling complete, mapping to be completed
2 Mercedes C11's, new model, model complete started mapping.
4/6 Porsche, short tails. A variant on "Weeds" car, (with blessings). Detached tail variantion was used commonly everywhere but LeMans. The modifications are complete, just, (just...yikes), have to remap model.
2 Spice SE90C's, modelling done.

Model layout started.
2 Nissan 90CK's, just starting, going to use it as a model for a process segment of this blog.

No work as of yet.
2 Jaguar XJR-11's, again, the non-LeMans cars.
4/6 standard, fin tailed Porsches
2 Spice SE89's, much different from the 90's
2 Mazda's, they only raced LeMans but I can rewrite history in my own little world.

May do some of the le Mans variants, we will see when I get bored.

No comments: