Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Slow Times - 908 in progress


Well as I said , ADD kicks in, as well as starting a new contract. I probably won't be doing much for a while, a real job has started. Fun while it lasted. Jaguar is half baked, on the way. The Audi revamp is underway, there are some interesting changes, small but significant and I am currently looking at it. The RS Spyder is further along ... but as I say time is disappearing. And there you go I start a new one, the Peugeot 908. As if there wasn't enough that I want to do, I find another that just "needs" to be done. The game cry's out for it ....

I will wander in the weeds for a while. then refocus ... basically the story of my life. So many cars, so little time. Stay tuned, there probably won't be a lot during the summer but I will be picking away. Oh, BTW, picture is a preview of the 908 under construction ...

No comments: