Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Completed first Spice

Finished up the first Spice. Pretty good results, a bit blocky in a couple of areas and I may have mapped it a bit different but it looks pretty good in th egame. It is a bit quick, but I am not very good at .veh files so i don't know how to sloe it down. the car isn't really competitive with the big boys but I guess I am allowed to make my own reality. I have to do the low res version, and am still playing with to see what is best.
Next up the sister, 22 car, just a clone basically then the 30 and 40 cars. They do not have the skirts so I will be deleting that aspect of this model. As well they are a bit different, as I said before this is a bit of a comprimise in design. Hey, squint your eyes they look great.

2 comments:

Bruno Rafael said...

Nice work. Really nice looking cars.
Are any of these up for download on the web?

Thanks

Antonio G said...

hello mate.great job on the spice.im doing a mod concerning complete le mans grids from 1971 to 1983.
Your a very talented modeller and i d love it if you d join my team or help me by doing a few cars i miss like RONDEAU M382 , Ferrari Long tail Le MANS 1973,NIMORD NRA2, MAZDA MOONCRAFT; MERCEDES SLC LE MANS 1978, TRIUMPH TR8. If that is so please contact me via e mail to a.c.m@live.com.pt